How long are appointments?
- All initial appointments are 60 min. Our therapists will provide a full musculoskeletal Assessment, diagnosis, provide treatment and self management strategies
- Subsequent appointments are 60 min, 45 min or 30 min. Your Therapist will recommend the appropriate length for your specific treatment
Clinical Exercise Classes
- All classes are 60 min; Matwork, Reformer, Strong Bones, Pre & Postnatal
Semi Private Group
- Group sessions are 45-60 min. These sessions are max. 3 people, working through their own individual program supervised by a physiotherapist
- All initial appointments are 60 min. Our therapists will provide an assessment, self management strategies/ management plans, home exercise programmes. Subsequent appointments are 60 min, 45 min or 30 min.
- Your therapist will recommend the appropriate length for your specific treatment
Independent Gym Sessions
- You must have an initial appointment with a physiotherapist or exercise physiologist and 2 -3 ‘set up’ sessions, to create your independent gym programme and feel confident and safe performing your prescribed exercises on our Pilates studio equipment
- Independent gym sessions are 45 minutes in length and must be pre-booked. Sessions can be booked at reception, online or via phone on 6262 9664
What do I need to bring or wear for my appointment?
- You may bring exercise clothes to change in to or, we have shorts that you can borrow for the appointment
- Please bring any relevant GP referrals, scans, X-Ray reports that are of relevance
- If you have Workers’ Compensation or Compulsory Third Party claim please bring any relevant documentation from your insurer (eg. approval and claim number)
- Please bring your Private Health Insurance card so you can claim your HICAPS rebate (if applicable)
Can I claim my sessions from my Private Health Insurance Fund?
- Yes, all supervised services are claimable from most Private Health Insurance Funds
- Your ability to claim depends on your individual cover. Please check with your Private Health Insurance Fund to determine your eligibility to claim on our services
- We have HICAPS facilities at our Practice, so you can claim your rebate at the time of your appointment
Our cancellation policy:
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. Failure to provide sufficient notification will result in a cancellation fee equal to the cost of appointment. This allows us to contact patients on the waiting list who are seeking an urgent appointment.
A minimum of 12 hours’ notice if required when cancelling or rescheduling a class. Failure to provide sufficient notice will result in a non-attendance fee equal to the cost of attendance. Make-up classes can only be organised if sufficient notice of absence has been provided.
For more information, please call us on 02 6262 9664