You can expect to be treated with respect and consideration. From your initial call to us, to completion, you can expect the team at Higher Function to be approachable, professional, supportive and determined to provide the best service to you.
Making an appointment
- Our reception staff are friendly and professional, and will make every effort to find you an appointment that best suits you, including some after-hours appointment times.
- You will be guided to the team member who can best meet your needs, and if you prefer to see a particular specialist on the team, that will be arranged.
Visiting our centre
- To find us, see our contact page map.
- You will be made welcome and treated with dignity and respect. We pride ourselves on running to schedule, so you will not be left waiting unnecessarily.
- Please arrive a little early for your first appointment, so any paperwork can be completed before we start.
- Our reception area is comfortable and welcoming, and we hope it is an enjoyable place to relax.
Working with our therapists
- You will be treated with respect and compassion
- You will receive the highest level of evidence-based treatment appropriate to your needs and style.
- You can be assured of the highest ethical standards, including confidentiality and secure record keeping.
- We will communicate effectively with other health care professionals as you direct and only with your consent.
- Your therapist will conduct an assessment of your needs at your initial appointment and keep you informed of what we are doing and why.
- We use a collaborative approach, so value your feedback and input so we can work together to get the best outcomes.