CHANGES TO SERVICES DUE TO COVID-19: (updated 18 June 2020)
We are open for Physiotherapy and Exercises Physiology services – offering both face-to-face and Telehealth appointments.
Clinical Exercise Classes and Independent Gym Sessions are available.
We are following infection control and physical distancing guidelines for the ACT and will update our patients as regularly as we can.
- Face-to-face and Telehealth appointments available;
- Physiotherapists wear mask when treating.
- Face-to-face and Telehealth appointments available
Clinical Exercise Classes
- Clinical Exercises are back!
- Online classes via Vimeo, (see link above)!
- We stock air discs, foam rollers, Pilates rings, weight balls, dumbbells and therabands / loops to purchase if you are wanting to stock up your home gym!
- Live-streamed interactive classes via Zoom: All Matwork classes on timetable can also be attended via Zoom
Independent Gym Sessions
- Book Independent Gym online or call us.
- Book with your therapist to modify your Independent Gym Programme to a Home Programme! We can do this via Telehealth!
When booking your appointment online, please ensure you are confident with the length of time needed with your therapist. If you are unsure, please call us. If you have not been to see your physiotherapist for over 1 year or have a new injury, we suggest booking a 60 min consultation. Our online booking system is unable to process payments. Please call us for payment of classes.
Keep Sane….. by exercising and socialising from a distance
Janet Fabbri and the Team at Higher Function Physio & Pilates.
We understand the severity of this situation and we greatly appreciate everyone who has supported us during this uncertain and bizarre time. We will keep you updated with any changes.
If you have any questions regarding the changes, or just want to check in and say hello, Please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 6262 9664 . or email [email protected] Mon to Fri 7.30 am to 5pm. We already miss you all!