Snow Fit classes at Higher Function Physio & Pilates
– Ski & snowboard specific strength, flexibility & stability
– Focus on plyometrics & balance training to improve control, carving, angulation, efficiency and agility
– Prevent injuries
– Classes instructed by a physio
– Assessment & classes claimable from most Private Health Insurance
Ski/Snowboard Sessions at Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports
Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports caters to all levels of skiers and boarders, providing technical training on a non-stop ski slope that changes speed and angulation. Sessions are led by qualified ski instructors. All sessions to be completed during 10 week program.
Read more about Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports here.
Get snow ready with our 10 Week ‘Snow Fit’ Program!
27 April – 1 July 2022
- Wed 6:00pm – 7:00pm at Higher Function Physio & Pilates
- 2 x 30 min or 1 x 60 min per week at Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports (you organise a time with Vertikal that suits you)
- New Client – An Initial Assessment with a Physio is required for all new clients, $100 (usually $179.00) $1,000.00
- Returning Client – (Existing client of Higher Function) $900.00
An Initial Assessment (required for new clients, item code 500) and Classes (item code 561) at Higher Function are claimable from most private health insurers. If you are an existing client and would like to have a Re Assessment with a Physio, this will be $100 (usually $179.00).
If you have not yet heard of or seen Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports out at Fyshwick, we recommend going and checking it out! It is so much fun and you receive great coaching from experienced ski/ snowboard instructors that helps your skiing on the real slopes!
If you have any questions or would like to sign up to the Snow Fit program , please call us on 6262 9664.