CHANGES TO SERVICES DUE TO COVID-19: (updated 26th Mar)
PARTIAL SHUTDOWN: URGENT ACUTE INJURY AND POST OP PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT ONLY + TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS + ONLINE CLASSES. Call for details.
Janet and the Team at Higher Function Physio & Pilates have made the decision TRANSITION TO MOSTLY TELEHEALTH.
We now offer Telehealth (online consultations) and online classes! (link below)
Changes effective from 28th March:
Manual Therapy (hands on) Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapists will be available at Higher Function on a Tuesday and Friday 7:30am – 12:00pm for acute injury/ post op ONLY. This appointment is to be made via phone call (not available online) and may be discussed with your therapist to determine if suitable.
- All other patients are required to make telehealth (online) appointments (available to book online or call us)
- ALL patients are required to move to Telehealth appointments. If you are unsure whether you are suitable for a telehealth appointment, please call us
Independent Gym Sessions
- No Independent Gym Sessions available from 28th If you already have Independent Gym Sessions scheduled, please cancel or you will be contacted to cancel;
- Book with your therapist to modify your Independent Gym Programme to a Home Programme! We can do this via Telehealth!
Clinical Exercise Classes
- ALL classes have been suspended until further notice – Join us for online classes, AVAILABLE NOW!
- Class credits have been paused and will be available to use once we re-open. You will not be charged for Clinical Exercise Classes missed during this shutdown period.
- Online classes are now available via Vimeo (see link below). Monthly subscription available or download an individual class.
- We are also working on live interactive classes that will be available at the following times:
Tues and Fri only:
7:30am Level 2 Mat with Alyce
12:00pm Level 1 Mat with Janet
1:00pm Level 2-3 Mat with Alyce
- EQUIPMENT for home – We stock air discs, foam rollers, weights and therabands / loops to purchase if you are wanting to stock up your home gym!
We understand the severity of this situation and we greatly appreciate everyone who has supported us during this uncertain and bizarre time. We will keep you updated with any changes.
If you have any questions regarding the changes, or just want to check in and say hello, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 6262 9664 or email email@example.com Mon to Fri 7.30 am to 5pm. We already miss you all!
Keep Sane….. by exercising and socialising from a distance
Janet Fabbri and the Team at Higher Function Physio & Pilates
Book Telehealth Appointment
Online Classes NOW AVAILABLE