Higher Function Physio & Pilates would like to invite you an Information Session.
Exercise physiologists Georgia and Nicola will be presenting a talk on Osteoporosis and Exercise, which will cover the latest research and evidence around:
- What osteoporosis/osteopenia is, and reasons WHY you may have developed it;
- What exact TYPES of exercise help to maintain and/or improve your bone density;
- How OFTEN you need to be doing these different forms of exercise in your week to maintain and/or improve your bone density;
- What INTENSITY you need to be performing these forms of exercise; and
- Some general diet/lifestyle considerations to assist with bone density maintenance.
Attend this session in person at our practice, or via Zoom (if wanting to attend via Zoom, please call us to confirm, as you will require a unique link to access the session).
Anyone is welcome to attend, bring your parent or friend!
Stay strong, independent, prevent falls and continue to do the activities you love!
To register for this education session, call us on 6262 9664
Miss out on this session?